At White Cloud Charter LLC. ensuring the safety of our passengers is our number one priority. We exceed FAA Part 135 requirements, confirming a commitment to best practices in pilot training and experience, progressive aircraft maintenance, and a flawless safety history.
We have a safety-focused culture at White Cloud that impresses upon each and every employee their responsibility to treat every flight as if their own family were onboard. Most of our employees have experience in aviation.
Charter Operator Approval
White Cloud Charter, Inc., Charter Number WH6A502Y, is an FAA-certified Part 135 air carrier. We are reviewed by the industry's leading independent charter intelligence organizations, Wyvern LTD and the Aviation Research Group / US (ARG/US). White Cloud Charter has an ARG/US Gold Rating and is Wyvern Recommended. White CloudCharter LCC is a registered member of ISBAO, International Business Aviation Council.
What Wyvern's SIR and PASS Review
- All operators are verified as holding both a current FAA Part 135 Operating Certificate and Operational Specifications (OpSpecs).
- All operator dba (doing business as) names are verified against the A001 OpSpec.
- All pilots receive FOIA (Freedom Of Information Act) accident, incident and enforcement action background checks.
- Pilot experience may be checked against several different standards, from the lower "Industry Averages" up to the "Wyvern Standards".
- All aircraft are confirmed as being listed on the operator's D0-85, which is the FAA operational specification document that determines who controls the aircraft.
- Destinations are verified by checking each specific trip against each operator's B0-50 OpSpec, Areas of Operation. This check confirms that the operator can fly to a particular foreign destination legally.
- A complete operational history is provided through the SIR (Safety Intelligence Report), which provides records and a review of a carrier's safety history.
- The PASS report will confirm any trip by date so that we can validate that a trip and its crew will be compliant as far as 90 days into the future.
The Benefits of a TripCHEQ
TripCHEQ is an ARG/US offering that audits the specific parameters of every trip.TripCHEQ:
- All pilots receive background checks by ARG/US before they are approved.
- Flight time (total time, time in type, pilot in command) must meet ARG/US requirements. Pilots are checked prior to every flight for experience and FAA enforcement action.
- Aircraft records are checked prior to every flight to ensure that FAA information shows this aircraft on the certificate of the selected air carrier.
The subscription to and diligent use of the programs of both Wyvern and ARG/US described above, along with White Cloud Charter's own safety program, combine to form the most comprehensive safety due-diligence program in the air charter marketplace.
IS-BAO International Standard for Business Aircraft Operations
The International Standard for Business Aircraft Operations (IS-BAO), developed by the International Business Aviation Council (IBAC) and its member associations, is a code of best practices designed to help flight departments worldwide achieve high levels of safety and professionalism.
- Raises the Safety Bar – Standardization fosters safety by encouraging professional operations.
- Raises Confidence of Regulators – Regulators are given confidence that the business aviation industry is capable of self-governance to a high safety level.
- Alternative to Historical Regulatory Programs – Provides society with an alternative to traditional regulatory oversight, through application of industry self-monitoring.
- Institutionalizes Best Practices – Provides a systematic means of capturing best practices and making them available to the industry as a whole.
- Public Recognition of a Well Managed Industry – A self-administered global standard fosters public confidence.
- Promotes Global Harmonization – Business aviation assumes a responsible and proactive role in promoting global harmonization of operating procedures and requirements.